Friday, November 28, 2014

A Non-Traditional Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a little different for us this year. We closed on our new house the day before Thanksgiving so things were a little crazy around here. =)

But, we still had time to get together with family, have a (semi) home-cooked Thanksgiving meal, and break our new house in with an attitude of {GRATEFULNESS}!! We spent most of the day painting but also took some time to eat and visit. We wore yucky paint clothes, ate on paper plates, and had no TV to watch a football game. It was a little non-traditional but we had fun!!!

Did you expect a table and fine china!?!? Sorry, none of that around here!
This is what a kitchen looks like when you host a Thanksgiving dinner the day after you close on a new house.
I'll give you one guess who's room this is. And (though I do like pink) it is NOT mine. Drew's havin none of that.
This Thanksgiving we are thankful for our new home!
I am also thankful that the Lord gave me these four people who bring so much joy into my life:

My incredibly handsome hubby (he looks good even in paint clothes).
My adventurous Isaiah.
My adorable Eloise.
My sweet sweet Olive.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...