Anyone out there interested in winning a $25 Target gift card?!?! Well, you're in luck because today on the blog I'm featuring a giveaway!
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is answer these three questions:
1. Will Baby Hutcheson #3 be a boy or a girl?
2. When will Baby Hutcheson #3 be born?
3. How much will Baby Hutcheson #3 weigh when s/he is born?
Here are the rules:
1. Entries may be made via comments on THIS blog post or comments under the link to THIS post on my Facebook.
2. Your answers must be in exactly this format:
- Your name.
- Will Baby Hutcheson #3 be a boy or a girl?
- When will Baby Hutcheson #3 be born?
- How much will Baby Hutcheson #3 weigh when s/he is born?
3. You will earn 4 extra bonus points if you comment on this blog post instead of on Facebook!
4. The giveaway will close on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12.
5. The winner will be announced via Facebook and my blog once Baby is born and I have the time to tally who won the most points! =)
6. I will contact the winner to get a mailing address and will either mail or e-mail the gift card, whatever the winner prefers.
Here's some info that might help you in your guesses:
My official due date is March 29, 2014.
Isaiah was born three weeks early, to the day.
Isaiah weighed in at 6 lbs, 11 oz.
This pregnancy has been totally and completely opposite of my pregnancy with Isaiah.
(If you care) Here's how the scoring will work:
You will receive ONE point for guessing the correct gender of Baby Hutcheson #3.
You will receive FIVE points if Baby Hutcheson #3 is born on the exact day you guess. Otherwise, one point will be deducted for each day before or after your guess date, up to five days either way. If you are more than 5 days off either way, you will receive zero points. (For example, if you guess a date of March 29 and Baby is born March 27 you would receive three points. If you guess March 20 you would receive zero points.)
You will Receive TEN points if Baby Hutcheson #3 weighs exactly what you have guessed. Otherwise, one point will be deducted for each ounce less or greater than your guess, up to ten ounces either way. If your guess is more than 10 ounces off either way, you will receive zero points. (For example, if you guess a weight of 7 lbs 3 oz and Baby weighs 7 lbs 7 ounces, you would receive 6 points. If Baby weighs 8 lbs 3 oz, you would receive zero points.)
And, finally, FOUR bonus points if you post your entry via a comment on the blog instead of Facebook.
TOTAL number of points possible: TWENTY
So what are you waiting for!!?!? Enter now! And may the odds be ever in your favor! ;)