Friday, October 25, 2013

Baby Kicks

I think one of my favorite parts about being pregnant is feeling my baby move inside me. With Isaiah I first felt little flutters around 16 weeks, with my first undeniable kick around 17-18 weeks and it was closer to 20 weeks before Drew was finally able to feel him. This baby I started to feel move before 13 weeks with the first unmistakable big kick on the day I turned 15 weeks. And Drew was finally able to feel little baby kicks from the outside just this past week at barely 17 weeks!

There just aren’t words to describe what it feels like to feel a {life} growing and moving inside you. I know most guys are pretty glad they don’t have to worry about going through the pain of giving birth but they really are missing out on the miracle of having a life grow inside you! It’s amazing. (Although, I’ll admit, I could do without the giving birth part too!) ;)  

Maybe I’ve just forgotten, but I swear that this baby moves way more than Isaiah ever did. Baby #3 also has consistently had a super high heart rate (usually between 155-170) which is a lot higher than Isaiah’s ever was so I’m thinking that is proof that baby bean is an active little thing in there.  =)

I’m so thankful that God has given me the ability to carry babies both in my belly and in my heart through adoption. Each baby is truly a miracle from the Lord and I am blessed!

17 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...