Monday, June 15, 2015

OneDay - The Super Easy Way to Create Video Memories of Your Kids

I discovered a new app a few weeks ago that is incredibly easy to use and creates beautiful memories of my children (the type that I don't usually have time to create!) with minimal work.

The app is called OneDay - Instant Movie Maker and can be found in the app store. It is free!!

From the OneDay app site:

"OneDay makes it fun to create short movies of your life with a few simple steps. You open the app, pick a question from a wide selection of fun story sets, and record your answers. Then the app automatically stitches the recorded videos together, and adds music to make quality, priceless movies to share with family and friends."


OneDay is quick and simple to use. The app prompts you what questions to ask based on the theme you have chosen, records the person's answers, and then puts them together in a fun video. The videos are not just for kids, thought that's what I mainly use the app for. They have videos for adults and holiday themes as well. They even have videos you can use for babies to record their giggle or them rolling over. It gives you a cute, funny, memorable video without the work!

From the i-tunes OneDay app site.
A sample of the adult videos from the app on my phone. 
Check out the video that I made of Isaiah. Such cute answers that I will treasure forever. I really think this app will help me take more videos of my kids. I'm often overwhelmed at trying to make cute videos of them but this takes the thought out of it!


They have several Father's Day themed ones right now that would be perfect to brighten up the day of the dad in your life. Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...