Thursday, October 2, 2014

One Year of Blogging!

Not only is today Olive's half birthday, but today is also my blog's 1st Birthday!!!

I've been blogging on this little blog of mine for one year and boy, what a year it has been! I survived a bitterly cold Michigan winter, I had a baby, we moved our family to Florida, and we're in the process of buying our first home. Life is never dull in the Hutcheson household!

I just want to take a minute to say thank you to all my readers! Thank you for reading my posts, for commenting, for sending sweet e-mails, for encouraging me to keep writing! I couldn't have kept at this without your kind words!

I hope that you'll follow along with me as I continue to share the funny, crazy, tiring, exciting, terrifying, and amazing story that God is writing called MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...