Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Date Knight With Isaiah

I love being the mom of a boy! There is something so special about the relationship between a mama and her little boy. I really treasure these years when Isaiah thinks I am the coolest thing since sliced bread. =)

Last Saturday Isaiah and I got to go on a little double date with my mother in law and Isaiah's cousin, Gavin. Chick-Fil-A hosted a fun event called the "Mother-Son Date Knight." There was a magician, a balloon maker, good food, fun crowns to decorate, a goodie bag, and even a limo ride! It was such a cool event!

It was a fun night and something special that Isaiah and I could do together. Can't wait for many more date nights with my little man!!

Silly boys
Me and my handsome date! (He's into making silly faces whenever the camera comes out...Can hardly get him to do a normal smile these days!)
Limo ride!

This balloon knight was incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...